Archive for January 8th, 2011
If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honor, sanctified, meet for the master’s use, prepared unto every good work.
2 Timothy 2:21 ASV
Karen and I decided we needed to purge our refrigerator, freezer and dry goods to help prepare us for the Daniel Fast that starts on the January 16th. So today for breakfast we had French Toast soaked in butter and syrup, eggs and hot sausage. Today we also sat down and made our menu for the first week of the Daniel Fast. It was a little tougher than I thought it was going to be. When we had the menu done we put the shopping list together and we checked it twice. After we got the shopping list done then it was off to the store to buy all the goodies. On the way we decide to stop at DQ to have our last fast food dinner. Before you judge me, remember preparation takes baby steps and will not happen over night. Stay tune for more on preparation coming to this blog on Monday and Tuesday. Down the rows of the store we would go. Can’t have, can’t have, Yes. Can’t have, can’t have, Yes. On and on and on we go. One thing kept coming through my mine:
Grains, Beans and Greens OH My!!
Fruits, Vegetable and Soy OH MY!!
NO beef, chicken and cheese Ooooooh My 😦
I will confess, when the truth is told, that I really am getting excited about the fast to see what God has planned for the church (all the participants) and Karen and I. If you are interested in seeing our menu then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would happily send it on to you. Also, if you would like an email subscription to this blog and have all new posts sent to your email then just click the Sign me up! Thank you.
You are currently browsing the archives for Saturday, January 8th, 2011
- I just entered to win mortgage (or rent) payments for a year! You can too! ul.ink/FHPT-63ZX1C_T 2 months ago
- I'm excited about this free webinar from @michaelhyatt on how to write a book - you should join too! getpublishedcourse.com/webinar 2 years ago
- RT @JeffGoins: The opportunity to make a living, by doing work I love, is a blessing I hope to never take for granted. https://t.co/R8Xjyus… 2 years ago
- Garmin Connect - 10K Speed Work connect.garmin.com/modern/course/… #RunThisCity 2 years ago
- #LIVELOVEEAT - looks good 2 years ago